المملكة العربية السعودية
الرياض, المملكة العربية السعودية
\a Pre-Sales Consultant who technically represents, designs and
presents the Ejadtch Product Portfolio of solutions and services to Customers, in a Pre-Sales capacity.
Ownership and responsibility for the Pre-Sales engagement process with the Client, supporting Sales through the Sales
Cycle to decision point, handing over into the delivery process for business wins
• Responsible for achieving success by driving business growth, influencing sales propositions to win business deals
in a Pre-Sales capacity.
• Track and monitor activity and success as a single point of truth for Pre-Sales activity and supporting sales to achieve targets.
• Maintain close, sensitive and long-term working relationships with key customers’ acting as a trusted advisor.
• Technical Pre-Sales design of networking, security and managed service solutions with a high level of accuracy.
This includes defining solution hardware, licenses, professional services budgets and services. Lead bids,
organizing activity to ensure timely bid submission to meet agreed deadlines.
• Provide 'technical ' proposals. Submit content, costs, bills of materials and validate content
for high level designs for peer review. Peer review designs from other peers and colleagues with critical/positive
• Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers to highlight solution detail and business benefit and help
• Ensure continuity for the customer by providing an effective handover to the delivery teams or scope,
commercials etc. for business wins.
• Acting as an ambassador for the company, to raise profile, branding and credibility within the market, delivering
excellence to delight our customers.
• R&D/Product Development – working alongside ejadetch Management, consultants ,engineers, collaborate to develop new products/improve service offerings to customers.
• Keep up-to-date with developments in Networking, associated technologies and the customer and
supplier market places.
• Contribute significantly to the development of Company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active.
• Initiative - The willingness to move things forward by taking action without needing to be asked and without due escalation. • Achievement Orientation -The determination to perform at the highest standard, aiming to exceed norms and expectation. • Customer Orientation - The ability to recognise both internal and external customers and the willingness to cooperate with them fully, in order to help them achieve their objectives. • Analysis - The ability to gather relevant information, notice relationships between different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems. • Adaptability - The ability to maintain effectiveness in a rapidly changing environment and the willingness to respond quickly and positively to change. • Organising Work - The ability to marshal and manage resources (people, funding, materials and support) to complete a proposal or project or task. Able to manage own time efficiently and to handle multiple activities in parallel to accomplish the goals. Ability to meet deadlines. • Professional Expertise - The ability and motivation to apply and develop one’s own professional knowledge and to share this expertise with others
50% على أساس سنوي